- Be a RESPONSIBLE internet user. Action taken against plagiarismIf you have landed on this site searching for any organisation mentioned in this blog, then links to official website of some of them are:
RBI | ICAI | ICWAI | ICSI | Income Tax | EPFOAdditional Notes
1. As this is a private personal website, the articles written on this blog or views expressed (in comments) in no way represent official position of any organisation referred.
2. The information provided is either based on personal experience or on information in public domain - and is more conversational in nature - and should not be substituted for official opinion or expert knowledge.
3. The information provided may have got changed / amended / scrapped / outdated - so use the information at your own risk. The users should read the Point 8 (relating to Disclaimer)
Blog: Home | Search Page
Sitemap | Recent CommentsAcceptable User Behaviour
1) Do not copy-paste complete article on any webpage or website
2) Instead you can post the link OR small extract and the link
3)The PDF link is given on every article page highlighted in yellow.
4) Content can only be used for non-commercial educational or informational purposes
5) The Author Attribution and Link is must. And under any circumstances, the User Behaviour in all situations should confirm with the copyright policy of this website.
All Pages are Print Friendly.
Sitemap | About | Contact | Privacy
- Using this website
1. Every Article is in a single page (Article Page). Always first read the article - as the article is always kept updated. Comments while useful for insight, may on factual matters be outdated with change of rules.
2. There may be many comment pages with the article page
3. When you post a comment or query, you are sent verification email. Only when you verify your email that the comment would be queued for approval. This verification has to be done each time comment is posted.
4. On approval, an Approval email is sent with comment link. Approved Comments and replies can also be accessed from the homepage.
5. Usually queries are replied in 24 hours. However, there may be queries, that may not be answered. Also, no query is replied on personal email.
6. Plz remember that whatever comment is posted is public.